Dice up the sausage (ours was pre cooked so just needed to be heated up) then add some diced onion and whatever other veggies you like. Once the onions are cooked up, crack in a few eggs and scramble.
Voila! Breakfast scramble. Joel ate his in a tortilla with cheese and I ate mine as is with a fork. Delicious either way!
For dinner, we were also out of ideas and out of most ingredients needed to make an actual dinner. So again, we made dinner with what we had!
We had leftover rotisserie chicken, so I shredded it up and warmed it on the stove with some salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a squirt of lemon juice.
I added diced onions and some cilantro and cooked until everything was heated up then put it in a bowl. I added diced tomato and avocado and ate it as a salad!
And there you have it- easy meals to make in a pinch! This was even faster (and WAY healthier) than going through a drive through for fast food!


No comments:
Post a Comment