Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 3, Day 6

10.02.13

For dinner tonight, I made Honey Dijon Pork Loin in the crock pot. I used this recipe (http://flavorsofitaly.blogspot.com/2008/09/slow-cooker-honey-dijon-pork-tenderloin.html?m=1) and it was so good! We're gone for about 11 hours during the day, so it cooked a little longer than I would have preferred, but it was still really tasty!

Because we were already going to be gone so long and we needed to get home ASAP to take the pork loin out of the crock pot, we didn't go to the gym today. After dinner, we took a long walk with Bula to burn a few cals then watched last week's Park & Rec. We are super cool and not boring at all. 

What I Ate:
2 eggs with sausage (270)
Coffee with milk (25)
Fruit strip (45)
Applesauce (50)
BBQ brisket (110)
Salad with ranch (220)
Wheat roll (160)
Peach cobbler *CHEAT #3*
1/2 Zone bar (105)
Honey-Dijon Pork Loin (160)
Baked potato salad (367)

Grand total: 1512 calories
Total allotted: 1144 calories
Difference: over by 368 calories  


No comments:

Post a Comment