Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Week 3, Day 5

10.01.13

I cannot believe it's October! Bring on the fall scented candles, baked goods, and pumpkin carving! Fall is my absolute favorite season :)

Work was super busy again today. I'm going to Washington, D.C. next week for a conference, and all my pre-work was due today so I spent most of the day working on that. 

We finally did work out after work like we planned though! It was just a quick cardio session, but I still felt proud of myself for going!

What I Ate:
7:30am
- Cheerios with 1/2 banana (190)
- coffee with Cinnabon creamer (140)

11:00am
- fruit strip (45)

2:00pm
- zone bar (210)

5:00pm
- cheese and crackers (240)
- applesauce (50)

7:45pm
- chicken tortilla soup (150)
- 1/4 avocado (69)

Grand total: 1094 calories
Total allotted: 1117 calories 
Difference: under by 23 calories 

If you're within 50 calories of your goal, fitbit considers that in the right range. They sure know how to make you feel good. Who doesn't like to be told you nailed it?! 



No comments:

Post a Comment