Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 3, Day 4

09.30.13

Today was the first day of working out after work. I got up at 6:15, showered, let my hair air dry while I ate breakfast and had my quiet time, then finished getting ready for work. 

The last day of the month is always crazy for me, trying to get all my stuff in before the end of the month. Today was no different. I barely got up from my desk all day (hence the low step/mileage count) but I got it all done!

While I was at work, I got an email from a guy wanting to buy our last piece of furniture. We agreed on a price and decided to meet tonight to drop it off, so we weren't able to go to the gym after work like we planned. I was actually kinda bummed! 

The one bad thing about working out at night is that you can plan your food for the day thinking you're going to work out, but if something comes up (like tonight) you end up eating more calories than you actually needed for the day. 

Tomorrow we're planning to go to Telos after work again, so hopefully it actually happens! I think it will be a really good routine. 

What I Ate:
7:00am
-Cheerios (140)
-Coffee with Cinnabon creamer (70)

11:00am
-Fruit strip (45)

12:00pm
-Can of Diet Coke

2:15pm
-Cheese and crackers (240)

5:00pm
-1/4 cup almonds (170)

8:00pm
-Chicken tortilla soup (150)
-9 tortilla chips (130)
-1/4 cup shredded cheese (110)
-1/4 avocado (50)
-Fruit strip (45)

Grand total: 1250 calories
Total allotted: 890 calories (no way)
Difference: over by 360 calories 


No comments:

Post a Comment