Tonight, we had burgers. Really good burgers. You probably wouldn't believe me if I said they were 10 for $10 at Kroger, would you? Well they were! (I realize that means they probably weren't grass fed, but gimme a break. I'm "loosely" Paleo, if you will.)
Anyways, we have a bunch of these frozen in our freezer (where else would we freeze them?) for nights we don't really want to cook. We pulled them out yesterday, let them defrost in the refrigerator, sprinkled some salt, pepper, and Cavender's on them and Joel grilled them up!
They are so good, y'all. They do not take like they cost a dollar! I wish we had more veggies (whoa, I've never said THAT before) to put on it, but I went with what we had: mustard, garlic, and tomato. So good!
A little salt sprinkled on the tomato and were good to go!
In other news, I bought a hat today for the beach...
I know, Joel looks really excited...
Happy Sunday, y'all!


No comments:
Post a Comment