I even met Joel at the mall over my lunch break to walk and get some exercise in! We saw this adorable puppy in training (to be a seeing eye dog I think?)
After work, we went to Joseph A. Bank to get Joel some shirts, and when we finished it was already almost 7:00pm and we were hungry for dinner. We were faced with a decision: drive 45 minutes home and try to scrounge up something to eat (we're even out of leftovers at this point)...
OR...
Walk to Maximo's which happens to be in the same shopping center. And also happens to be one of my favorite restaurants. And also happens to currently be serving happy hour margaritas... I'll let you decide what we chose ;)
Yeah... Margaritas always win.
Here are the things I ate that are Paleo approved: Chicken. Beef. Salsa.
Here are the things I ate that are NOT Paleo approved: Chips. Tortillas. Cheese. Sour cream. Margarita. And most likely the oil everything was cooked in. Oops.
Sorry my plate is already half eaten... I told you I was hungry!
And how do you say no to chips and salsa with Mexican food?
Paleo fail.
So good tho. And we took a 2 mile walk when we got home, so it's okay, right? Right?! *sigh*




No comments:
Post a Comment