This morning was the first of my weekly weigh-ins.
I have to admit, I was a bit nervous because I don't feel like I'm on a "diet" with Paleo. I can eat however much I want of whatever I want any time I want (as long as it's a Paleo approved food). Not counting calories was one of the big draws to this for me!
But this morning, I was afraid I had taken it too far last week. I was too relaxed. I definitely ate more almond butter and coconut macaroons than I should have... After all, I AM still trying to lose weight here.
But I stepped on the scale this morning and was pleased to see that I had lost almost 2 pounds! Yes!
So that's my motivation for this week. If Paleo can help me lose weight when I'm not even trying very hard to, imagine what I can do if I really put forth some effort!
Beach vacation countdown: 11 days! My short term goal is to weigh 135.0 the morning we leave for the Bahamas. Only 3.2 pounds to go!
July 22, 2013
Weight: 138.2 lbs
BMI: 23.0
Waist: 28.75"
Hips: 34.75"
Right thigh: 22.5"
Left thigh: 22.75"
No comments:
Post a Comment