My second weigh-in didn't go as well as my first. I think the fact that I lost two pounds the first week actually had the opposite effect than I'd hoped. It gave me the mindset that I would lose weight without doing anything.
Wrong. DUH.
I cheated a few too many times, with the most recent being a piece of cake last night. I shouldn't have been surprised at the results this morning, but that didn't stop me from having a whiny pity party.
Thankfully I have the most patient and encouraging husband in the world to hug me during my mini melt down and tell me I'm still the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and encouraged me that I will hit my goals. Seriously, y'all. He's the best.
So anyways, here are my (embarrassing) results from week two:
Weight: 139.4 lbs
BMI: 23.0
Waist: 29.0"
Hips: 35.0"
Right thigh: 22.5"
Left thigh: 22.5"
Hitting the gym this morning and no cheats until Friday when we leave for the BAHAMAS!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment