I worked out again today for the second day in a row! I got up at 5:00 this morning and headed to the gym for a 6:00 yoga class. It kicked my butt! I'm planning to make that my routine Tuesday workout.
What I Ate:
Breakfast:
- Cheerios with milk (140)
Morning Snack:
- 1/4 cup walnuts (200)
Lunch:
- Raising Cane's - 1 finger, 1/2 box fries, 1/2 slice of bread, 1/2 container sauce (328)
- Diet Dr. Pepper
Afternoon Snack:
- peaches (100)
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese (45)
- tootsie rolls (225)
Dinner:
- Cheerios with milk (300)
Total: 1238 calories
I forgot my fitbit at home today so I don't know exactly how many calories I burned, but do know I burned about 200 more calories in yoga this morning than I did in my workout yesterday. Other than that, my activity level was pretty much the same as yesterday so I figure I would have been allotted 1360 calories today.
Even though I was in my calorie range for the day, I did still cheat. So I'm counting Cane's as Cheat #1 and the tootsie rolls as Cheat #2.
I'm still trying to figure out how I want to handle my cheats. I know I'll be able to justify days like today where it's technically in my calorie range, but I don't want to fall into that trap, so from now on I'm calling each individual food product a cheat.
For example, I had 3 tootsie rolls today so that would count as 3 cheats. I had a piece of bread at lunch, so that would be a cheat. I also had processed fries and processed deep-fried chicken, which would count as 2 more cheats.
I've got one more cheat to last me through Friday. I'm planning to make Fridays my weigh in days, so this week will be a short week.
Two days down, three to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment