09/28/13
Today was the dreaded Saturday I had to work. I'm in a group of three teams that rotate Saturdays, so every third Saturday I have to work. The good new is that I get the following Friday off (yay three day weekends!) but the bad news is I have to work on Saturday...
Luckily, I usually get to leave at 5:00 on Saturdays. After work, I went home to get Joel and we headed to Uptown for date night at Max's Wine Dive! That was cheat #1 for the week.
We got home around 9:00 and I went straight to bed! (See yesterday's post about being old at heart...)
8:00am
Cheerios (140)
Starbucks coffee (25)
11:00am
Fruit strip (45)
1:30pm
Banana with almond butter (295)
Sonic diet Dr. Pepper with vanilla and cream (50)
3:00pm
Applesauce (50)
4:00pm
Chicken tortilla soup (150)
7:00pm
Fried chicken (870)
Garlic mashed potatoes (90)
Cinnamon roll baked apples (310)
Navarro Correas Malbec (153)

No comments:
Post a Comment