Fridays are rest days, so we slept in a little later than normal. There may or may not have been a 90 pound dog that snuck in our bed for cuddles... How do you say no to this face?!
We left the house about half an hour earlier than normal and had a last minute Starbucks date! I recently discovered that I do, in fact, like the Pike roast so I got a normal coffee instead of my usual latte.
We walked two laps (1 mile) around the mall (with all the other mall walkers) while we drank our coffee. We were definitely the youngest mall walkers by at least 35 years... I can't wait to be one of them. What a life, right?
Lunchtime called for another trip to the mall to walk with Joel. I'm telling you, we're at least 60 years old at heart.
After work, we ran through the drive thru at Chick-Fil-A and headed to use our Studio Movie Grill groupons to see "Prisoners" - it was really good, but REALLY creepy. I don't need to ever see it again.
What I Ate:
7:30am
Cheerios (140)
Coffee with half & half (25)
11:00am
Wheat thins (130)
11:30am
Half a can of diet coke
2:00pm
Chicken tortilla soup (150)
3:30pm
Banana (90)
4:15pm
1/4 cup almonds (170)
Fruit strip (45)
6:30pm
Chick-Fil-A Kids Meal - 6 nuggets and small fries (690)
Grand total: 1450 calories
Total allotted: 117 calories
Difference: over by 333 calories


No comments:
Post a Comment