Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 2, Day 1

I'm running my weeks Friday to Thursday, so Friday September 20th was day one of week two. 

I was good pretty much all day, and even passed on Raising Cane's with my team! One of my associates got promoted, so we had a going away lunch for him. I went to pick up Cane's for everybody and had to smell it in my car the whole way back to work. I may have accidentally eaten a chicken finger and a few fries... But I brought my lunch and I ate it instead!

I did have a small piece of cake tho... The adjuster who got promoted went to culinary school before coming to GEICO and he made us a gingerbread cake with sweet potato buttercream - his own recipe! And it was DELICIOUS. 

Friday is a rest day, so no working out. Just happy hour after work, frito pie for dinner, and watching The Big Bang Theory with Joel and Bula!

We love the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment