Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Week 1, Day 3

Today, I slept in until 7:45. And it was glorious! My hamstrings and shoulders/ arms are SO SORE from yoga yesterday! Which apparently is what happens when you go from not working out at all for months to working out hardcore two days in a row. I gotta keep at it! I just needed a day off. 

I find that I get hungry the most in the afternoons, so today I made a plan to combat that. My mornings are busy at work so I don't usually need much by way of a morning snack. Today, I planned out my snacks and lunch and have myself plenty of small snacks throughout the afternoon. And it worked! I wasn't tempted by the candy in my drawer or the cake in the section next to me. Looks like a good plan going forward!



What I Ate:
Breakfast:
- 8:30am Zone Bar (210 cal)

Morning Snack:
- 10:30am fruit strip (45 cal)
- 12:50pm unsweetened applesauce (50 cal)

Lunch: 
-  2:00pm 1 oz. cheddar cheese and 16 Wheat Thin crackers (240 cal)

Afternoon Snack:
- 3:15pm banana (100 cal)
- 4:00pm Yoplait light yogurt (90 cal)
- 5:00pm can of peaches (100)

Dinner:
- 8:30pm Chipotle salad with steak, pico de gallo, salsa, and guacamole (400)

And I drank 9 cups (72 ounces) of water!

Total: 1235 calories 

According to my fitbit, I was only allowed 1074 calories. Oops... Guess I should work out tomorrow. Nonetheless, I am still proud of how I did eating-wise today!

No comments:

Post a Comment