Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 2, Day 5

09/24/13

I fully planned on working out today. I was going to go to yoga again at Telos, but then I had a last minute Craigslist deal come up and had to meet the lady before work. Selling bedside tables is important work, okay? 

Also I updated my phone Monday night, not realizing I would have to restart my phone when it was done. Which meant my alarm didn't go off at 6:00 like I planned so I could go run. Instead I woke up at 7:00, quickly got dressed and ready for work, and rushed out the door at 7:45. Not too shabby. 

After a relatively boring day at work, Joel and I came home and immediately sat down in front of the computer to watch the series finale of Dexter. 

I don't want to ruin it but...
Oh. My. Word.

I cried. A lot. After the show was over. I just kept crying. Then we watched How I Met Your Mother, and I felt much better. 

What I Ate:
Breakfast:
- Cheerios (140)

Morning Snack:
- applesauce (50)
- tootsie pop (60)
- fruit leather (45)

Lunch:
- cheese and crackers (240)

Afternoon Snack:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Zone Bar (180)
- beef jerky (70)
- tootsie roll midgees (20)

Dinner:
- chili with cheddar cheese and stone crackers (484)

Grand total: 1289 calories
Total allotted: 1016 calories 
Difference: over by 273 calories 


No comments:

Post a Comment