Thursday, September 26, 2013

Week 2, Day 7

09/26/13

This morning, I got up at 6:15 again to take Joel and Bula on a run. I don't know why I except it to be any different than it always has been before, but every time I start running again I'm always SO SURPRISED at how out of shape I am! Out of *running* shape, I should say. I think I'm in shape from working out on the elliptical, but being "in shape" and being "in running shape" are completely different things!

All that to say, we're still at one mile, and it still takes 9-10 minutes... Better than nothing, I guess. 

I had my first "official" cheat today! If the calories fit within my 1200 net calorie goal for the day, I don't consider it a cheat. A cheat is something I don't have to count the calories on. And today I had my first official cheat - a cinnamon roll sugar cookie bar with cream cheese icing. YUMMMM!! 

I made them last night, and the smell coming from the oven was about enough to send me into a sugar coma. There are not many scents I love more than cinnamon!

I used this recipe that I found on Pinterest:
http://www.cookingclassy.com/2013/08/cinnamon-roll-sugar-cookie-bars/

They were pretty easy to make. I think I baked them too long because the consistency is more like that of cake than of cookies. Next time I'll pull them out earlier. They're still delicious though!!

What I Ate:
7:30am 
Zone Bar (210)

11:45am
Unsweetened applesauce (50)

2:15pm
Banana with almond butter (295)

3:00pm
1 oz. cheddar cheese (110)

3:15pm
1/4 cup almonds (170)

3:45pm
Cinnamon roll sugar cookie bar (*CHEAT*)

6:30pm
Chicken tortilla soup with avocado (305)

Grand total: 1210 calories
Total allotted: 1003 calories 
Difference: over by 107 calories 

To be honest, I'm not very confident about my weigh in tomorrow... I know I should have worked out more, eaten better, etc. We will see...



No comments:

Post a Comment